A small contribution

From: Josef Vanek (palla..ree.fr)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 12:21:57 EST

    Hello Uli

    I have made a slight change in woboostrap plugin and now one can
    do a nice mvn -Dnext.root=<NEXT ROOT> wobootstrap:bootstrap from
    Linux (and other Unixes too I hope).
    I had to copy manually the Library/WebObjects/lib directory from
    a Win install I don't know why, it wasn't installed on Linux.
    Maybe it is part of developper install.
    But after that, the plugin worked nicely and created the repo.

    Please find here the patch. It must be applied from
    maven-wobootstrap-plugin/src/main/java directory.

    I've added a new class and factorised some code.

    Bye

    Josef