Re: Re: maven as the default build tool for woproject

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 09:05:10 EST

    Yes, I know - and I hope that the switch works without hickups ... I
    do updates of WOLips quite often because nearly every version I've
    used has some problems. So I hope that not more problems come up with
    the switch.

    I'm very sure, that the WOLips team members know what they are doing,
    but sometimes there are side effects you don't see directly.

    cug

    --
    PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
    http://www.bignerdranch.com/news/2006-08-21.shtml