Re: Why Maven?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 09:31:19 EST

    OK, so doing

    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=webobjects.apple -DartifactId=java-
    foundation -Dversion=5.3.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/Library/
    WebObjects/lib/JavaFoundation.jar

    works. Now one would need to know that the jars in question are the
    ones in /Library/WebObjects/lib/JavaFoundation.jar, not the ones in /
    System/Library/Frameworks/JavaFoundation.framework/Resources/Java :)

    Cheers, Anjo

    BTW: is there a reason why the docs are made with pictures and not
    with text? You can get monospaced text in confluence with {{foo}}...