Re: JProfiler support

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 23:40:56 EST

    I tried this today, but it still did not work. I cleaned (and
    polished) Eclipse to no avail! :-)

    I get the same NoClassDefFoundError. Using WOLips 3570 and JProfiler
    4.2.2

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com

    On Sep 28, 2006, at 8:55 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > So for future reference ... I added the <export name = "*"/>, but I
    > had to run eclipse -clean to get it to invalidate its cache to pick
    > that up.
    >
    > ms
    >
    > On Sep 28, 2006, at 2:20 AM, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >> You're using the source code of the JProfiler plugin. Switch to
    >> the obfuscated version. (The one from the JProfiler distribution.)
    >> Don't forget to patch that version.
    >>
    >> Ingo from the JProfiler team said that they remove the obfuscation
    >> for the required class in the next bugfix release.
    >>
    >> Uli
    >> Am 27.09.2006 um 22:58 schrieb Mike Schrag
    >>
    >>> When I attempt to profile a WO app with JProfiler, I get the
    >>> following failure with 3395:
    >>>
    >>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jprofiler/integrations/
    >>> eclipse/A/B
    >>> at
    >>> org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching.JProfilerWOJavaLocalAppli
    >>> cationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch