Re: Why Maven?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 04:52:48 EST

    Uhm, thanks, yeah, whatever... please keep in mind I don't have the
    faintest idea what this is all about :)

    Is the example supposed to work or not? If not, what can I do to fix
    it? Does it work for you at least? If so, why?

    And I'm still trying to decide of I shouldn't rather make some lean
    ant tasks especially fitted to the Wonder project layout and extend
    the woproject tasks with a capability to read the .project files for
    the frameworks to link to. This would be at least something I could
    understand without "mojos"...

     From what I understand in maven is that you trade one complexity
    with another and I'm not sure if it is worth the bother?

    Cheers, Anjo