Re: Why Maven?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 07:09:24 EST

    Am 08.11.2006 um 10:52 schrieb Anjo Krank:

    > Uhm, thanks, yeah, whatever... please keep in mind I don't have the
    > faintest idea what this is all about :)

    That's perfect :-)

    > Is the example supposed to work or not? If not, what can I do to
    > fix it? Does it work for you at least? If so, why?

    Yes, it's supposed to work. Due to a bug in maven it's working for
    me. The build is different when you build a maven plugin standalone
    or as module.

    I've added some stuff to the svn. Please update woproject and invoke
    mvn again.

    I've uploaded a new version of the examples too.

    Give it another try.

    Uli