Server migration heads up

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 11:43:40 EST

    Our little hosting coop is going out of business in a few months, so
    I am now configuring a new server at a different provider. I'll send
    a separate note when the actual migration starts (hopefully sometime
    this weekend).

    objectstyle.org (the main site) will be hosted on a VPS machine, so
    it is a bit of a downgrade for us. One victim will be Fisheye app -
    I'll shut it down to save memory. Other than that the quality of
    service shouldn't suffer.

    I am not planning to migrate dev.objectstyle.org (our second server)
    at the moment, since nobody seems to be using it except for myself.
    If any of the objectstyle committers need it, let me know - we'll
    think of something.

    Andrus

    P.S. I am selling both server machines. Contact me directly if you
    are interested, before I put them on eBay:

    4 m.o 1U Dell PowerEdge 1850, Two 3.2GHz Xeon processors, 2GB RAM,
    Two 73GB 10000 RPM Ultra 320 SCSI Hard Drives in a RAID 1 configuration
    3 y.o. 1U Dell PowerEdge 650, Pentium 4 2.6GHz, 1280 MB RAM, Two 40GB
    7.2K RPM IDE Hard Drives (no RAID)