Re: Assertion Failure Editing WOComponent

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 23:23:46 EST

    Feh! We use a preprocessor. So there are two Main.java files in the
    project. One is on the source path. One is not. That seems to be
    what is throwing it. If I remove the generated .java it can open
    the .wo. That also explains why it opens Main.wod twice.

    Anyone have any ideas on how to get it to restrict its .java search
    to files on the classpath?

    Chuck