WebObjects 5.3 and WOLIPs

From: Seabix GmbH - Th. Kramis (tkrami..eabix.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 07:20:07 EST

    Following the announcement of Apple to deprecate it's development tools
    we've looked into chaning to Eclipse and WOLips for building our Webobjects
    Applications. We managed to port the project to WOLips and to run it with
    Eclipse on the localhost. But we weren't able to run the built woa file on
    our WebObjects 5.3 deployment server. Is there anyone who also experienced
    this problem and might it be related to the version of Webobjects?

    Any help would be appreciated...