Re: Is there a discussion forum for WOLips?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 18:35:15 EST

    There is a known race condition where creating a new WOFramework or
    WOApplication can sometimes end up loading into Eclipse before all
    the configuration options are setup. The fix for this (if you are
    having this problem) is to close and reopen the project. Chuck is
    right, though, that stable build is a somewhat random version from a
    while ago.

    ms