Switching from WOLips stable to nightly build

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 15:45:16 EST

    On Nov 21, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > /update/ is the nightly, /stable/ is the stable

    Silly question, I'm sure, how do I delete the currently installed
    version of WOLips? I must have loaded from stable, because I've got
    version 3570 and it's telling me there are no updates available. I
    found how to disable it, but I would prefer to delete it entirely and
    as far as I can tell that's not possible. Is disabling enough to let
    me install fresh from the nightly location?

    thanks,

    janine