Re: Switching from WOLips stable to nightly build

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 16:37:03 EST

    On Nov 21, 2006, at 12:45 PM, womai..ac.com wrote:

    > Silly question, I'm sure, how do I delete the currently installed
    > version of WOLips? I must have loaded from stable, because I've
    > got version 3570 and it's telling me there are no updates
    > available. I found how to disable it, but I would prefer to delete
    > it entirely and as far as I can tell that's not possible. Is
    > disabling enough to let me install fresh from the nightly location?

    I don't know if there is an Eclipse way. You can close Eclipse, go
    into the plugins directory under your Eclipse installation and then
    delete the directories and Jars with the number(s) you don't want.

    However, disabled, deleted, or not, you can always install the newest
    version. Exclipse knows which is the newest and will download,
    install and use it unless you disable it.

    Chuck