woproject.jar

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 15:31:27 EST

    Is it possible with subversion to do some linking tricks such that
    the source code for woproject.jar ends up in the plugin project that
    uses it so we can get hot code replacement during development? Or
    maybe there are some other tricks others use when developing code
    that is inside of woproject.jar? Currently I have to stop eclipse
    every time I make a change and replace jar file, and I'm spoiled :)

    ms