WOLips 2.0 - WOAutoOpenInBrowser setting

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 22:27:50 EST

    Hi:

    I installed WOLips 2.0 under Eclipse 3.2.1. Each time I start the
    application, or debug the application, Eclipse is launching a new
    browser window. On the Mac that can be pretty annoying, because it
    starts a new FireFox process telling me that a FireFox process already
    exists. I am used to the "WOAutoOpenInBrowser false" setting and
    specifying a particular WOPort so that I don't have to deal with new
    opening windows.

    In the console tab I can see the setting:
    [2006-11-22 19:58:57 MST] <main> WOAutoOpenInBrowser=false

    But it still launches a new browser window each time. Is there anything
    that can be done to prevent this from happening?

    Michael.

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone :-)