Debgger not opening class files in jadclipse

From: Marc Guenther (yod..chli.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 04:45:27 EST

    Hi,

    is anybody else having problems with the debugger not opening nor
    jumping to lines in .class files decompiled with jadclipse? I am
    single stepping through some code and as soon as I leave my own
    source code, the debugger refuses to open files. I can right-click
    and "Open Actual Type", but it still doesn't jump to the correct line.

    I know this used to work. Just want to make sure if this might be a
    known problem before I dive deeper into this. It certainly is
    irritating.

    I am using Eclipse 3.2.1 on MacOSX 10.4.8 and Java 1.5.

    Thanks,
    Marc