Re: Updating WOLips...

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 17:01:44 EST

    That's good to know. But the real problem has been that updating has
    not been working. I won't be able to test that again until tomorrow,
    to see if my complete re-install fixed that. My assumption was that
    the magical appearance of the "WOLips stable" site meant that it was
    being checked instead of the update site, but that could be a red
    herring.

    janien