Re: Updating WOLips...

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 18:04:37 EST

    Ok, I've tried updating and it still didn't work. I even tried
    changing the Install/Update preference for "valid updates" to include
    minor increments, in case that was the problem, but it didn't make
    any difference. I've watched carefully and it sure looks like it is
    only checking at the "WOLips stable" site and not at the "WOLips" one
    I created, which is the one that points to the update site.

    This problem has survived a full reinstall of Eclipse. What else can
    I do? Is there some other preference setting I need to change?

    janine