Update or not?

From: Timo Hoepfner (th-de..nlinehome.de)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 05:22:09 EST

    Hi,

    usually I update my eclipse installation by using "Search for new
    features to install" and selecting a few specific update sites
    (WOLips/subversive). Today I thought I'd try out the "Search for
    updates of the currently installed features" option. After a *long*
    while of waiting, it came up with a list of updates for which I don't
    know if they help or hurt. I've attached a screenshot of the options
    it is offering me.

    Question to the list: Should I update these components of better
    leave them alone? If yes, only the features which are automatically
    selected or also the patches, which aren't selected by default?

    Thanks,

    Timo