WOLips 2.0 - Building ERJars Error

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 14:36:00 EST

    I am not sure if this is the right group to ask, but it is a WOLips
    error message. I downloaded Wonder 3.0 and am trying to build ERJars
    (and other projects) from within Eclipse with WOLips. I am getting the
    error:

    Building workspace (panel)
    Errors running builder "WOLips Incremental Builder" on project ERJars.
    A resource exists with a different case: /ERJars/Build.

    I am unable to build, how can I resolve this issue?

    Michael.