re: WOLips Project not starting in WOMonitor

From: Jonathan Miller (johnnypuuno..ac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 15:34:05 EST

    Hi,

    I have a project that builds and tests normally but when I try to
    upload the install into the WOMonitor it cannot start.

    To build the project, I just right clicked my project and chose the
    WOLIPS Ants Tools -> Install option. I copied the app over to my
    server and then tried to set it up.

    Unfortunately, all that happens is that it dies when I try to start it.

    I also noticed that it did not create a ${projectName}.jar file like
    XCode does? Is that my problem? I imported this project from XCode
    and this is my first attempt at a server installation.

    Thanks in advance

    Jon