Fwd: WOLips Project not starting in WOMonitor [2]

From: Jonathan Miller (johnnypuuno..ac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 15:57:58 EST

    OK, I found this lovely little snippet on the web that solved my
    first problem:

    http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-deploy/2005/Apr/msg00012.html

    seems it was just a simple permission issue, but now I'm onto second
    problem - the web server resources are in the build but the
    application doesn't seem to find them.

    I get the following when I attempt to use the WOResourceUrl object:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href='/ERROR/NOT_FOUND/
    app=VX30Messenger/filename=layout.css'>

    any ideas?

    thanks in advance

    Jon