Error in Build.xml - compileAndBuild task

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 08:51:45 EST

    When I run the Ant Task "compileAndBuild" in a WOApplication project,
    I get this error in my build.xml

    .../build.xml:164: IO error scanning directory /.Spotlight-V100

    It appears that the compile task is expecting to find something in
    one of these directories:
    ${wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks}
    ${wo.wolocalroot}
    ${wo.wosystemroot}

    The problem is that I have no idea what these directories should be
    pointing to. I know I can set these directories in ~/Library/
    wobuild.properties, but only if I know what they're expected to point
    to on my machine.

    I have the impression that I should already know the answer to this
    question, so if there is somewhere that explains these things, please
    tell me.

    Peter