Re: [Wonder-disc] Wonder 3.0: Running AjaxExamples

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 10:58:22 EST

    Thanks Mike. That did the trick, I set WOAutoOpenInBrowser to true and
    it launched a browser. However now I am getting a WO exception. What is
    it thinking that AjaxExample is a framework. I looked at the project
    properties "WOLips Build" and Application is checked.

    Do I have to do anything special to build and run Wonder from within
    Eclipse? Is there documentation that describes that? What other
    information can I provide?

    === Exception ===

    3960 [WorkerThread0] WARN NSLog -
    <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler>: Exception
    occurred while handling request:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find framework named
    "AjaxExample".
    [2006-12-07 08:33:19 MST] <WorkerThread0>
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find framework named
    "AjaxExample".
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentDefinition.<init>(WOComponentDefinition.java:179)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication._componentDefinitionFromClassNamed(WOApplication.java:2353)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication._componentDefinition(WOApplication.java:2448)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.pageWithName(WOApplication.java:1943)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler._dispatchWithPreparedSession(WOComponentRequestHandler.java:273)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler._dispatchWithPreparedApplication(WOComponentRequestHandler.java:322)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler._handleRequest(WOComponentRequestHandler.java:358)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler.handleRequest(WOComponentRequestHandler.java:435)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.dispatchRequest(WOApplication.java:1306)
        at er.extensions.ERXApplication.dispatchRequest(ERXApplication.java:701)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.runOnce(WOWorkerThread.java:173)
        at
    com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.run(WOWorkerThread.java:254)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)

    4672 [WorkerThread0] ERROR er.extensions.ERXApplication - Exception
    caught: Unable to find framework named "AjaxExample".
    Extra info: {}

[...]

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410