Re: Error in Build.xml - compileAndBuild task

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 11:31:05 EST

    I don't know why you don't have that file. Here is what mine looks
    like:

    #This file stores the wo specific properties
    #Wed Oct 11 19:51:09 PDT 2006
    wo.dir.root=/
    wo.woroot=/System
    wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks=/Users/chuck/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local=/
    wo.wosystemroot=/System
    wo.dir.library=/System/Library
    wo.dir.user.home.library=/Users/chuck/Library
    wo.dir.local.library=/Library
    wo.dir.library.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local.library.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks
    wo.wolocalroot=/
    wo.dir.system=/System
    wo.dir.reference.api=/Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/
    documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API/

    Chuck