Re: Error in Build.xml - compileAndBuild task

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 21:37:39 EST

    OK, I've got it now, kind'a. The "includesfile" attribute specifies
    a file containing an Ant patternset. I don't have any of the named
    patternset files in my project's woproject directory, so Ant is off
    searching directories that it has no rights to look in, and returns
    the IO error.

    I still think that this an error in the build.xml file, that is, it
    is asking for trouble to ask Ant to start searching at the file
    system root for jar files.

    Peter