How to bundle Frameworks and Jars in .WOA application

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 21:16:36 EST

    When I build my application in XCode, it bundles all the dependent
    frameworks and jars into the .woa application. When I run the Ant
    WOApplication task in Eclipse it doesn't bundle the files, but
    references them in the MacOS*ClassPath.txt files.

    How would I go about bundling the dependent frameworks and jars into
    the woa application package?

    Peter