Jira and Confluence moved

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 11:51:55 EST

    FYI: just moved Jira and Confluence to the new hosting package with
    more memory. The old service sucked - due to the lack of memory the
    apps would hang a few times a week and had to be restarted. Hopefully
    it will be better this time around.

    I created two vhosts for the Jira and Confluence, so that in the
    future we could spread them across different servers if needed. The
    new URL's (with redirects from old ones in place) :

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/
    http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/

    Let me know if you see any weirdness. If the new service works ok,
    I'll transfer the mailing lists and SVN to it in a few weeks. We
    should get much better performance out of those as well.

    Andrus