Re: Release of WOProject

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 09:28:55 EST

    I think release decisions should be made on the grounds of the code
    readiness (on which I can't comment, as I only worked on a small
    chunk the plugin). However IIRC there is a workaround for you to
    release your software with WOProject dependency - instead of
    "SNAPSHOT", use the exact build number as the dependency version in
    the POM, e.g. "2.0-20061207.104927-8" or similar. It worked for me in
    the past.

    Cheers,
    Andrus