Some trouble with Hot code replacement

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 11:20:29 EST

    I'm a newbie to wolips but have spent the past few months playing with
    it and trying to migrate our development process to it from XCode.

    I'm happy with the results I've had so far and already miss the Java
    features when I have to go back to XCode to make minor changes to a
    current production app for whatever reason.

    Anyway, hot code replacement is one of the features I really like.
    Unfortunately, it has stopped working for me in one of my workspaces.
    What is interesting is that when I create a simple WOApplication in
    this workspace and run that application, the code replacement does not
    work, but if I put the identical test application in a different
    workspace then it does work.

    The original workspace has a bunch of Projects including some of
    WONDER, some of our own frameworks, and our applications. I have
    fairly recently installed Eclipse 3.2.1 and wolips 2.0.0.3686 (before
    it was 3.2 and 3231). I didn't notice if that was the point where the
    code replacement stopped working or not, but it does work with the
    current version in another workspace.

    I'd appreciate any hints as to what might be the problem.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan