Build Servers

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 19:51:00 EST

    The DNS name isn't yet mapped (should be later tonight), but the
    build servers are back up. It will be called
    webobjects.mdimension.com (i know .. unexciting ... blame Anjo for
    talking me down off of expwosion.mdimension.com, which STILL makes me
    giggle).

    If you want to cheat in the meantime, you can add an /etc/hosts entry
    for:

    66.173.225.156 webobjects.mdimension.com

    It's name-based virtual hosting, so you will need the name mapping
    for that to end up at the right website.

    Project Wonder build server:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/

    WOLips build server:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/

    WOLips nightly update site:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/nightly/

    WOLips stable update site (this is building now):
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/stable/

    And it has plenty of disk space now. I haven't migrated all the old
    builds over -- I just kicked off a new one just now. I'll get the
    old versions back up there sometime tomorrow.

    ms