Re: Fix for xcode projects and localized resources

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 06:22:00 EST

    Am 14.12.2006 um 11:20 schrieb Anjo Krank:

    > Am 14.12.2006 um 10:06 schrieb Timo Hoepfner:
    >> Am 14.12.2006 um 06:36 schrieb Anjo Krank:
    >>
    >>> - please verify that the xcode files now generate correctly (now
    >>> with components and models)
    > Several ways to solve this come to mind:
    >
    > - a full rebuild on every opening of eclipse. Time consuming,
    > depending on workspace size.
    > - extending the xcode thingies to actually read from disk. I don't
    > wanna do this...
    > - a full rebuild of the project when you add/remove a resource for
    > the first time. Not sure how to do it without stack overflow.

    I opted for doing a full re-visit for this particular builder when a
    resource is added or removed. This makes for rather messy code but
    should be the most efficient. Which means that you should now to a
    full clean of all your WO projects to get a correct xcode file (if
    you want one in the first place)

    Again, please verify.

    Cheers, Anjo