Re: WOLips woproject patternset contents

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 10:36:42 EST

    Just for clarification, it seems that the default entries are
    correct. I confirmed this by creating a new WOApplication and
    comparing the entries in those patternset files with the patternset
    files in my project. I assume that I introduced the errors (though
    it isn't obvious how I managed to do it. :-) ).

    So no confirmed bug sighting.

    Peter