Re: Entity Modeler fetch spec qualifiers

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 08:54:42 EST

    We use Cayenne's parser for this. I really need to just write a
    proper EOQualifier-compatible parser. It doesn't really explain this
    behavior you're seeing (since that just seems like a bug in general),
    but there are several places where we kind of jump through hoops.
    Not because Cayenne is WRONG, but it just has slightly different
    terminology, etc than EOQualifier.

    So is this reproducible at all?