Entity Modeler & EOJDBCMySQLPrototypes

From: Clark Mueller (cpmuelle..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 13:18:10 EST

    Hi all,

    I've been having a problem with Entity Modeler where it is tossing
    out any of my database dictionaries that are set to use the
    EOJDBCMySQLPrototypes from Wonder. If I configure a dictionary to use
    them, I will come back later to find that the dictionary has been
    duplicated and reset to EOJDBCPrototypes. If I reset it on the
    duplicated dictionary, the same thing will happen, but I haven't been
    able to figure out when exactly it gets reverted back to
    EOJDBCPrototypes or why. This is using the WOLips nightly #3721.

    Anyone else run into this problem/know what the trigger is?

    Thanks & regards,
    Clark