ComponentEditor - Errors occuring that are not existant

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 22:31:53 EST

    Hi.

    I have a weird problem, maybe related to the ComponentEditor. Like
    this here:

    "action" is a required binding

    And the wod entry for that is:

    ListComponent: D2WSelect {
            action = selectAction;
            dataSource = selectDataSource;
            entityName = entity.name;
            selectedObject = objectToAddToRelationship;
    }

    So, what causes this message? I have a couple of others and they
    absolutely annoy me because they show up as errors in the "Problems"
    view ... and there is no error. Also that the HTML is referencing an
    element that has no definition in the wod - but there is no such
    element in the HTML.

    I have cleaned the workspace and I have cleaned the project. What
    else can I do?

    cug