WOLips WOComponent editing

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 01:50:59 EST

    Hi all,

    been out of the loop for a little while - and so reinstalled WOLips
    yesterday to make sure I had the latest within Eclipse.

    So I'm trying to get myself up to speed on WOLips as quickly as
    possible and noticed a couple of things that seem to be missing going
    through the following page [http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/
    display/WOL/Edit+a+WO+Component]

    Creating
    1) Ctl+click Main.wo > WOLips Tools > Open WO

    I get "Component", "Preview" and "Api" tabs - but no Java tab. Is
    that expected? According to the above page I'm supposed to see
    "Java", "Component", "Api" tabs in the editor.

    No biggee... but this used to work a few months back when I last
    checked. Also is there a keyboard shortcut to switch to the related
    Java editor?

    2) Preview seems to do nothing at all. i.e., it's completely blank
    even if I enter "Hello world" in the html and save the file. Is this
    a known issue or have I missed something?

    Thanks.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck