Re: WOLips WOComponent editing

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 08:24:24 EST

    Lachlan Deck wrote on 1/5/07 1:50 AM:
    > Creating
    > 1) Ctl+click Main.wo > WOLips Tools > Open WO
    >
    > I get "Component", "Preview" and "Api" tabs - but no Java tab. Is that
    > expected? According to the above page I'm supposed to see "Java",
    > "Component", "Api" tabs in the editor.
    >
    > No biggee... but this used to work a few months back when I last
    > checked. Also is there a keyboard shortcut to switch to the related Java
    > editor?

    Cmd-Opt-1 gets you the java window
    Cmd-Opt-2 gets you the HTML pane of the split HTML/WOD window
    Cmd-Opt-2 gets you the WOD pane of the split HTML/WOD window

    Ctrl-Space kicks off the auto-completion popups, which I find incredibly
    useful in the WOD editor since, with the WOBuilder GUI, I hadn't
    memorized many of the bindings.

    > 2) Preview seems to do nothing at all. i.e., it's completely blank even
    > if I enter "Hello world" in the html and save the file. Is this a known
    > issue or have I missed something?

    Preview is blank for me too (release 2.0.0.3484), but I've never used it
    so I don't know if it was ever working.

    zak.