Customizing the .wo template

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 17:27:12 EST

    Hello folks,

    I just updated to a newer version of WOLips and noticed that
    org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine is now packed as a jar.

    I like to customize the .wo html template (changing the tags to
    lowercase and changing the doctype).

    Will I have any problems if I unjar that plugin to make my changes?

    Or is there another (recommended) way of doing this?

    Thanks,

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-def-er-ous' adj. Literally 'code-bearing' site: http://www.codeferous.com blog: http://david.codeferous.com -- Toronto Area Cocoa / WebObjects developers group: http://www.tacow.org