Re: Unseen Framework?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 20:30:56 EST

    On 09/01/2007, at 11:59 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

    > I have a Framework named WKPrototypes.framework in /Library/
    > Frameworks. However it does not show up in the Edit Library dialog
    > after I right-click 'WO Frameworks' and select 'Configure..." in my
    > eclipse project?
    >
    > The framework just contains an EOModel with our inhouse prototypes
    > entity and a few text files. All other WO frameworks in Library
    > show up. I am speculating that this might have something to do with
    > it not having a jar??

    That'd be my guess too - especially when you expand the triangle view
    in Eclipse.

    Just testing this I notice that the only OpenBase plugin available in
    the list is the one that contains a jar.

    So it's definitely dependent on a jar at this time. Needs a fix of
    some kind.

    > Any clues how I can add this framework to my eclipse project?

    Work-a-round: Create an empty jar and pop it into the framework.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck