Re: Customizing the .wo template

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 22:26:36 EST

    On 8-Jan-07, at 6:33 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > On 09/01/2007, at 9:27 AM, David LeBer wrote:
    >
    >> I just updated to a newer version of WOLips and noticed that
    >> org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine is now packed as a jar.

    <snip>

    > The following seems to suggest customising by placing your own
    > templates in $User.Home/Library/WOLips/.
    >
    > The only thing missing is where to find things like wocomponent-
    > wocomponent.java.vm. Perhaps this help topic should now point to
    > the above url...
    >
    > Eclipse: Help > Help Contents > WOLips User Guide > Template Engine
    > > My Templates My Context

    Thanks Lachlan,

    I tried placing a modified version of wocomponent.html.vm in my
    Library/WOLips/ directory with out any success I'm afraid.

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-def-er-ous' adj. Literally 'code-bearing' site: http://www.codeferous.com blog: http://david.codeferous.com -- Toronto Area Cocoa / WebObjects developers group: http://www.tacow.org