Re: Unseen Framework?

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 23:17:49 EST

    At 7:59 PM -0500 1/8/07, Kieran Kelleher wrote:
    >The framework just contains an EOModel with our inhouse prototypes
    >entity and a few text files. All other WO frameworks in Library show
    >up. I am speculating that this might have something to do with it
    >not having a jar??

    ... beware of Frameworks the don't contain jar files. WOLips
    generates a "classpath.txt" composed of, among other things,
    references to all the "jarry" Frameworks. However, the
    ResourceMonitor also uses this classpath as a place to hunt for
    resources ... the result is that, for example, the application will
    not be able to find resources in a jar-less Framework.

    Reported way back:

         http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-132