Re: Customizing the .wo template

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 02:22:47 EST

    Am 09.01.2007 um 04:36 schrieb Lachlan Deck:

    > Okay, someone who knows what to do needs to pipe up. That's as far
    > as I got trying to figure this out too...

    I've recently done a bit of work with the template generator and I'd
    have preferred to have it more like the xcodetemplates - a user-made
    directory with one definition file and a bunch of template files you
    instead of real code, but I couldn't spend enough time with it to
    follow it through :(

    Cheers, Anjo