Re: Build Servers

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 19:39:10 EST

    Hi Mike,

    On 12/12/2006, at 11:51 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > The DNS name isn't yet mapped (should be later tonight), but the
    > build servers are back up. It will be called
    > webobjects.mdimension.com (i know .. unexciting ... blame Anjo for
    > talking me down off of expwosion.mdimension.com, which STILL makes
    > me giggle).
    >
    > Project Wonder build server:
    > http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/
    >
    > WOLips build server:
    > http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/
    >
    > WOLips nightly update site:
    > http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/nightly/
    >
    > WOLips stable update site (this is building now):
    > http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/stable/
    >
    > And it has plenty of disk space now. I haven't migrated all the
    > old builds over -- I just kicked off a new one just now. I'll get
    > the old versions back up there sometime tomorrow.

    I've just reinstalled WOLips a day or so ago (update site is the
    above nightly) but yet whenever I try to Update (by searching for
    updates to current features) I get...

    Unable to access "http://www.mdimension.com/~wolips/stable/"

    I notice that under Eclipse's features dir, that all of the wolips:
    - features.properties,
    - feature.xml

    files still have references to the above out-of-date site. Did I not
    uninstall correctly before or have the feature files not been updated
    in the repository?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck