Re: Problem with WOLips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 11:36:26 EST

    Just a stab here, but are you maybe launching as a Java Application
    instead of launching as a WOApplication? Though I've never seen that
    exception before from that either.

    Are you starting with a blank application project, or trying to
    import an existing project? If you're importing, try starting with a
    blank simple project first.