how to set Entity Modeler key bindings?

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 13:08:02 EST

    I'd like to assign keyboard shortcuts to some Entity Modeler actions. Is
    it possible to cause EM show up as a Command Category in the Eclipse
    preference pane General > Keys > Modify > Command?

    Component Editor is there and contains a bunch of actions (switch to API
    Editor, HTML Editor, etc.) in the Name field, but I can't figure out how
    to expose EM.

    Thanks,

    zak.