Wo Component Editor Reminiscing ... Mainly just feature requests

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 12:56:09 EST

    WOLips developers and more specifically Mike,

    So way back around mid 2005 or so the WOComponent Editor was really
    cool in that it did auto completing of <WEBOBJECT> tags and their
    attributes within the top html pane. But I also remember it requiring
    a custom version of WTP, which ultimately resulted in the feature's
    removal. I would like to slowly ween myself off of WOBuilder but would
    really like it if WOLips was aware of my WOComponents for
    auto-complete. Also if WTP could in general be more WebObjects tag etc
    aware that would be really cool.

    How hard would it be to activate some of that? Where to start etc?

    Thanks for your help,

    ~jake