Thoughts on Replacing EOGenerator and EOReporter

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 15:55:18 EST

    Hi,

    These tools are also dependent on the JavaBridge that is going away.
    We should probably be thinking about some pure Java replacements.
    What is the status of WOGen (http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject-old/
    ant/wogen.html)? WOLips seems to still be using EOGenerator so I am
    guessing there are problems with it.

    Chuck