Re: Thoughts on Replacing EOGenerator and EOReporter

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 04:07:43 EST

    Am 17.01.2007 um 22:59 schrieb Mike Schrag:
    >> There's this thing that is used for the component and project
    >> templates - whatever the .vm extension is. It looks pretty
    >> straightforward and isn't as crappy as miscmerge (sorry, but this
    >> stuff may be nice for serial mails and the like, but more complex
    >> templates are a total pain...)

    I take that back... from what it looks like, the control statements
    (#if/#for etc) can only span a full line - yeesh!

    >> And I for my part wouldn't care if it only ran in eclipse...
    > I believe Velocity is used by the rest of WOLips.

    http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.4/texen.html

    Looks like this is pretty much what we need? Except that we'd need to
    move the EOModel code to WOEnvironment...

    Cheers, Anjo