Re: Can't access components and eomodels defined in a framework

From: Frédéric JECKER (f.jecke..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 04:32:04 EST

    Hi,

    Here we keep those files in the root directory of each app/framework and it works perfectly
    Why are you trying to embed those files in packages while these are automatically moved at the right
    place when building your projects

    Fred

    Benoit Cantin a écrit :

    Dear list,

    I created 2 frameworks :
    - one containing components ;
    - one containing eomodel.

    All my .wo and .api files are in a package src/main/resources and .java files are in src/main/java in the first framework.

    In the second framework, I also put my eomodel in a package src/main/resources.

    I build the framework with maven and wolifecycle plugin using woframework packaging.

    At the end, each framework contains one jar. This jar file contains in the first case my wo file, api files and class files. In the second case, jar file  contains my eomodel. Both in a subfolder myframework.framework/Resources/Java.

    When embedding those frameworks in my app in an ant script using woapplication taskdef, the app doesn't find components and doesn't find the eomodel when I start it.

    Is there something special to do to access those datas ? I think they shouldn't be in the jar, but don't know...

    Thank you.

    PPlease consider the environment - do you really need to print this email ?