Re: Can't access components and eomodels defined in a framework

From: Benoit Cantin (bcanti..amayo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 04:36:11 EST

    Frédéric JECKER wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Here we keep those files in the root directory of each app/framework and
    > it works perfectly
    > Why are you trying to embed those files in packages while these are
    > automatically moved at the right
    > place when building your projects
    >
    > Fred

    We tried to follow intructions given on this page
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/maven-archetype-woapplication
    in order to package our app with wolifecycle plugin. While there was no
    instruction concerning eomodels, we considered them as resources, and
    decided to move them to src/main/resources. Well, it seems not to be a
    good idea.

    Thank you.

    --
    Benoit Cantin